Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up, May 4-8. While we encourage your student and/or family to show your appreciation for your teachers in your own way, it has become a PTSA tradition to plan something special for the entire Dimmitt staff each day of the week. Here’s what’s happening:
- Monday 5/4 – morning grab-n-go snacks, decorated faculty room; thank you card table in cafeteria
- Tuesday 5/5 – 10 minute massages compliments of Dr. Pete Meinhofer; thank you card table in cafeteria
- Wednesday 5/6 – lunch catered by Subs to Go; thank you card table in cafeteria
- Thursday 5/7 – deliver thank you cards and gifs from students
- Friday 5/8 – after school Italian sodas, chips & popcorn
There are items we need purchased and things we need help with all week (starting Friday 5/1). Please sign up on volunteerspot.com using this link – http://vols.pt/yuA53t. Financial donations are simple and helpful, too! Thank you so much!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here