Dimmitt PTSA invites the entire Dimmitt community of staff, parents, extended family, caregivers and friends to join our local chapter. Membership must be renewed annually. Membership dues for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
- Individual (1 membership card) – $14.00
- Family (2 membership cards) – $25.00
- Teacher/Staff – $12.00
You can join on-line and pay with a credit card at https://www.pt-avenue.com/join. Or, here’s a link to the 2015-2016 PTSA Membership Form – PTSA Membership Form 2015-2016. Membership Forms are also available in the Dimmitt front office. Membership Forms can be returned with payment to the Dimmitt front office, or brought to the next PTSA meeting. Membership dues may be paid by cash or check (payable to Dimmitt PTSA).
Benefits of membership in the Dimmitt PTSA chapter include:
- building community by establishing relationships with other families and staff
- participating in academic and extracurricular activities within our school community
- access to State and National PTA resources on education and parenting
- discounts at a variety of businesses
The major portion of membership dues are forwarded to Renton Council PTA and Washington State PTA organization, which also forwards a portion to the National PTA organization. A small portion of the membership dues remain with our local chapter to cover expenses associated with being a 501(c)(3) organization.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here