The Dimmitt PTSA is part of local, state and national PTA organizations.
The National PTA Organization vision is: “Making every child’s potential a reality.” Their mission is to be:
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Washington State PTA Organization accomplishes the mission of PTA by:
- Speaking on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- Supporting parents* in developing skills to raise, protect and advocate for their children;
- Encouraging parent*, teacher, student and community involvement;
- Promoting opportunities for positive outcomes for children; and
- Being a financially stable, well-managed organization that promotes diversity, provides quality service, models best practices and values its members and employees.
*Parents may include adults who play an important role in the child’s family life since other adults (grandparents, aunts, uncles, or guardians) may carry the primary responsibility for a child’s health, welfare, education and safety.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here